Sunday, March 30, 2008

Getting Settled


Rochelle and I have been having a great time getting settled in. Easter was a very long weekend but my first official week at CCF went great. I've been able to hang with a couple people from my team and also start working with a guy who will most likely lead our first branch service starting in about a year. We've been given a very warm welcome here by our new church family. My ministry here is wonderful. I'm working with great people and I'm really beginning to see why God brought me and Rochelle here. Today they introduced us to the church and we were welcomed with open arms after Wes prayed for us. We're very happy and thank all of you for your prayers. We'll keep you updated and we'll hopefully have some pics of our new place up soon.

No comments: