Cape Coral, here we come. Rochelle and I are officially going to Florida. I talked to Wes and he assured me that we have a place there no matter how long the wait. Now, they'd like us as soon as possibly, but they'll wait if they have to. They've already been telling people that the search is over and that they have picked us to fill the position. As happy as I am, I'm still waiting to see when we'll be able to go. It's hard to get both of my bosses together at the same time to talk about the Florida thing. Hopefully by the end of this week we'll know. Thanks for all the prayers.