Monday, April 21, 2008

Uncle Paul and Aunt Rochelle

Well, Rochelle and I got a notification yesterday that we are officially Uncle Paul and Aunt Rochelle to the newest member of the Herdklotz family, Cameron Henok Herdklotz. My sister Lori and brother-in-law Jimmy adopted a little boy from Ethiopia and just arrived back home. My sister Lori said that when he first saw them that he ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug and just wouldn't let go. My three other nephews(left to right) Bradley, Austin, and Jonathan are incredibly excited and they will make great big brothers... and little for Bradley. Rochelle is super excited because Cameron will only ever know her as Aunt Rochelle... instead of, Uncle Paul's girlfriend... now Aunt Rochelle. This is a huge blessing for my sister and brother-in-law and a huge blessing for our family as well. I've looked up to Lori and Jimmy for a long time. They've been great parents to Bradley, Austin, and Jonathan and now to Cameron. I'm already very anxious to meet my new nephew and so is Rochelle. This is very exciting. Rochelle knows how much I adore those boys and now I get another one to call a nephew. RIGHT ON!!!

No comments: