Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A little bit of this...and a little bit of that!




Hey Everyone!
 

A lot has been happening with us lately, but we just haven't found time to update. I've been working very hard at getting this blog all organized and getting some photo albums together online so we can keep you all updated--so hopefully everything will be updated VERY soon!

Anyways, as promised--I have a few pictures of the move and the new place for your viewing pleasure.








Meanwhile, we've been working hard at getting settled and getting into the swing of things. I think we're finally getting used to the weekly schedule. It's weird, I feel so grown up--we wake up at like 8:30 every morning, naturally, with no alarm!! Paul works Monday-Thursday and Sunday, of course, for 2 services. I am currently not working, I'm a "home-maker" as Paul calls it...and I'm hopefully going to go back to school in the fall (for Culinary Arts!!!) I wouldn't mind getting a part time job until then, it would be nice to get out of the house, but we only have one car currently, so that wouldn't be very easy. 


Last week, The Sherman's (Tyler and Nicole) were in Kissimmee for a vacation with her family, so we drove up there and visited with them Sunday and Monday. We had a TON of fun, and it was soooo nice to see them for a couple of days. We just pretty much hung out, talked, and ate steak. Haha. Paul and I also got a chance to visit Disney!! I'd never been before. We were driving and made a wrong turn (it was POUURRINNGG) and the next thing we knew, we were in Disney...then we turned around and left. Hopefully, next time we can stay a bit longer and maybe actually enter the park. =)



Umm..I think I'm done typing for now--congratulations if you made it to the end of this thing!! We'll try to keep updated more frequently though!! BYE GUYS!


No comments: