Friday, May 15, 2009

martha would be proud. (part 2 of 2)


My final new thing, and my most favorite is my herb garden! Browsing through Target a couple of months ago, my thumb was feeling very green. I passed through the $1 Spot, where they had everything I needed to plant my very own herb garden (something I've been wanting to do for a very very long time) all for only $4! I can't wait until my herbs are mature enough to start using in my cooking, but with this lack of sunshine and way-over-rainyness, they are now struggling to survive and not drown--although I think they will pull through.


Oregano

Chives

Basil

My lone Parsley...
it's just taking a little longer than the others.

I realize my herb garden is tiny, and really isn't much to brag about...but it's definitely huge for me! It will be time to transplant them into bigger pots soon...I'm hoping to go to Lowe's today, if Paul will let me.



While I was photographing my herbs, I discovered that my tiny little garden is very pathetic compared to the little old lady downstairs' garden:




No comments: